Tuesday 6 September 2011

Note to self...

would love to one day see a Fea's Petrel fly past Whitburn, must do more seawatching.

I really enjoy seawatching when birds are passing, however not living near the coast I find it hard to drag myself out of bed and do the 20 minute drive to the coast. Having said that once I am there I love seawatching, so here is a question to readers. What is your favourite sea bird and why?

Comments below welcome.

Fea's Petrel drawing by Andrew Kinghorn, if you would like something making for your blog then please get in touch and it could be discussed. Small fee would apply. 

Until next time, Foghorn out!

2 comments:

  1. You could sit at home doing those drawings while you wait for your pager to go off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell you what John, that's a brilliant idea. So long as you sit in the hide at Rainton I can afford to spread my wings ;)

    ReplyDelete