Sunday 1 January 2012

!!!! Happy New Year !!!!

....to all my blog followers and readers alike. I hope 2011 was a good year for you and here's hoping 2012 will be another good year. As 2011 drew to a close so did my year lists, I decided last year to keep 2 and have not yet fully decided this year if I am going to keep a British Year List and a County Year List, it will be most likely one or the other. But then knowing me I will probably cripple at the thought and end up doing both like last year!  So what did I end up on 2011, not bothered? Then that's the end of this blog post for you. If you are here is what I got in 2011:

Durham - Total BOU: 242

Britain - Total BOU: 279 Non BOU: 284
The non BOU birds counted were: Eastern Black Redstart, American Black Tern, Ross's Goose, Northern Harrier, and White-tailed Eagle.

I beat last year (my previous best) on my British list by 13 species, which I was fairly amazed at due to the fact I had an amazingly good year in 2010.

Here's to 2012!

Until next time, Foghorn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment